INGREDIENTS FOR TWO PEOPLE:
- 400/450 grams of potato gnocchi
- 200/250 grams of fresh tomato sauce
- Parmigiano Reggiano Malandrone seasoned for 48 months
1. Bring three liters of water to the boil, add salt and wait for it to boil again
2. Warm up the fresh tomato sauce Maestri della Pasta by adding a few basil leaves to your liking
3. Cook the gnocchi and drain them as soon as they rise to the surface
4. Mix the gnocchi with a generous spoonful of sauce to flavor them well
5. Serve them, covering the gnocchi with the remaining tomato sauce and a generous handful of freshly grated Parmesan.
Find all the ingredients from Maestri della Pasta!